Our hearts here at the Sleeptember® Sleep Health Forum are with families in Texas and Louisiana as they struggle with the damage, danger, and uncertainty of Hurricane Harvey.
These Top Ten recent topics since last August 1 feature concerns about going without CPAP in the aftermath of the hurricane, masks to prevent mouth breathing, A.W.A.K.E., discerning a possible sleep disorder diagnosis, and more.
Have a concern, question, suggestion, or comment? Stop by the forum and say hello!
- Hurricane Harvey + 2017 Hurricane Harvey CPAP Relief
- Ear Loop Mask for Mouth Breathers
- Maryland A.W.A.K.E. Group
- Lightheadedness and headaches. Sleep apnea?
- Nearly a year and no definitive result
- I’m a Mouth Breather, Now What?
- Wake up after 2-3 hours on CPAP and cannot fall back to sleep
- Shortness of Breath After Using CPAP Overnight
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and the Risk of Sudden Cardiac Death: A Longitudinal Study of 10,701 Adults
- Traveling with a CPAP